Eltesta launched two new four-channel 5 GHz and 16 GHz precision wide-bandwidth oscilloscopes FemtoScope 3054 and FemtoScope 3164
More recently, if you needed an oscilloscope with a bandwidth of more than 5 GHz, you had to accept the need for significant financial costs. The FemtoScope 3000 models set a new price/performance ratio standard for gigahertz frequency PC oscilloscopes. These precision four-channel instruments, having a bandwidth of 5 GHz or 16 GHz and triggering over the entire frequency range, provide the acquisition, display, measurement and analysis of complex waveforms in the range from picoseconds to hundreds of seconds.
These oscilloscopes are designed for engineers working both in research laboratories and in production workshops, and who, above all, need characteristics associated with flexible measurements of wide-bandwidth signals. Being a direct alternative to traditional benchtop oscilloscopes, these instruments are portable, and what is extremely important, they have an incomparably lower cost. Economical prices make the FemtoScope 3000 Series preferred for scientific laboratories, industrial facilities, design engineers, in schools and universities. Features normally only found on much higher priced scopes equip the FemtoScope 3000 Series to be a powerful choice for R&D applications.
- 4 channels configuration.
- The industry’s widest 5 GHz or 16 GHz PC oscilloscope bandwidths available to match your measurement application.
- The industry’s lowest typical intrinsic jitter for PC oscilloscope: 1.2 ps rms for standard time base.
- 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter with 500 MSa/s real time sampling rate per channel.
- Up to ±1% of full-scale DC gain accuracy.
- Industry’s highest equivalent time sampling rate up to 5 TSA/s for USB oscilloscope.
- 10 ps/div fastest time base scale.
- Up to ±2 ps delta time measurement accuracy.
- Up to 16 GHz trigger bandwidth enables capture and analysis wide-bandwidth complex signals.
- Up to 11.3 Gb/s clock recovery trigger data rate.
- Powerful SW and flexible, simple and intuitive user interface with built-in Online Help and demo training signals.
- Color graded display, automatic measurements, eye diagrams, mask test, histograms, waveform mathematics, 7-digit built-in trigger frequency counter, spectrum analysis with FFT, autoscale, store waveforms and setups.
- USB and LAN connection.
- Less than 33 W power consumption.
- Less than 1.52 kg weight
- Less than 5.69 sq.dm. footprint.
- Economical price starting from € 10 990.